Starting out on this tiny weekend project I had a number of features in mind and then I just kept adding to that list.. But I'm finally at a point where nearly all those features are in a working state!
So it turned into a two weekend and half a week project to get here, but once you start having fun playing a game you're working on it is really hard to stop. Getting 64 reasonably solvable puzzles in at the same time is just the extra mustard on the hamburger!
Here's a list of new things:
- Mouse support - left to set, right to clear
- 64 solvable puzzles
- Puzzle mini image with a puzzle number index
- Removed joystick cursor and just made it move the same way keyboard controls work
- Mark known empty (X) and uncertain set squares (V) (keyboard only for now)
- Set multiple squares at once horizontally or vertically (keyboard only)
- Showing the cursor position from each edge
- Displays the size of the puzzle in the upper left box
- Optional timer
- Shows the title of the puzzle once completed
- Pause menu (press Return on keyboard or wiggle joystick left/right)
- Change puzzle from pause menu
- Lock mouse horizontally (hold left Shift) or vertically (hold C=)
- Hold button while moving cursor to set/clear multiple squares
That's quite a list! Time to take a little break and have some fun :)
Get Nono Pixie
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.